First, we recommend that you check your Bluetooth connection.
Please make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on by following these steps:
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Connected Devices. If you see Connection Preferences, click on it.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on.
Second, please try to remove the watch from the Bluetooth memory by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone,
- Tap Connected Devices and select Previously Connected Devices.
- Click on the name of the watch to remove it.
- Click on Settings, then select Forget Device.
After following the steps above, please try to connect the watch to your phone again using the Wear OS app.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Wear OS by Google app on your phone, Wear OS by Google.
- At the top, tap the Dropdown arrow and select Add a new watch.
- To finish, follow the onscreen instructions.