Moto 360 Limited Warranty
eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd (Moto 360 Licensee) provides a TWO (2) year warranty (or longer as required by the law) from the date of the initial purchase of the product. The warranty authorizes a buyer to request a refund, fix or exchange if the product has defects in material makeup or workmanship. However, it does not apply to cases listed in the ‘Exclusion’ session below.
The length of warranty coverage for product accessories is ONE (1) year from the date of original purchase. The duration of coverage after a repair or replacement has been made is the reminder of the original warranty period OR a countdown of NINETY (90) days after a buyer receives an exchange (whichever is longer).
If your product is not working properly:
- Consult the User Manual or Quick Start Guide
- Visit our self-help center: www.moto360.com/support
Who is covered?
This warranty extends only to the original buyer who purchases the Moto360 in new condition from our authorized outlets. This can be the official website (www.moto360.com) or an approved third party accredited by eBuyNow and its distribution partners/resellers.
What does this warranty cover?
eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd guarantees that this product and its certified accessories are manufactured freely from defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty covers exceptional cases where such defects are present. It is exclusive and non-transferable.
If you submit a claim during the warranty’s validity period, eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd can choose to upon confirmation:
- Repair the product using new or used parts that are equivalent to original components in terms of performance and reliability.
- Replace the product with the same model OR a similar option with identical functionality (with your consent).
- Exchange the product for a refund that is equal to your purchase price.
How to obtain Warranty Service
To obtain the warranty service, kindly contact our Customer Support Team. Please include the following information:
- The product or accessory
- A written description of the defect
- Purchaser’s address and telephone number (very important).
- The original proof of purchase (receipt) containing the date, place, and seller info.
We will provide warranty services to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorized outlets indicated in the “Who is covered?” section above.
eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd reserves the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model. These terms and conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between the buyer and the company regarding products and accessories purchased. It supersedes any prior agreement or representations including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by eBuyNow or its representatives.
The warranty does not cover the cases below:
- Wear and tear
Regular maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts and components due to normal wear and tear are not covered.
Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and those that leak are covered by the warranty.
- Abuse and misuse
Defects or damage due to the following causes are not covered by the warranty:
- Improper operation, storage, misuse, accident, neglect, or physical damage.
- Contact with water and other liquids, extreme humidity, extreme heat, dirt, and the likes.
- Abnormal usage conditions through commercial applications of products or accessories.
- Use of product or accessories with non-eBuyNow gadgets or other peripheral equipment.
- Unauthorized modification in form of services, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, and the likes.
- Altered products:
- Removed, altered, or obliterated serial numbers or date tags.
- Broken seals that show evidence of tampering
- Mismatched board serial numbers
- Non-conforming branded parts
- Connection to external communication services or signals.
- Other acts that are not as a fault of eBuyNow or its authorized distributors.