The Moto 360 (Gen 3) box includes two 20mm bands- silicone and premium leather. These straps can be easily installed and replaced, thanks to their quick-release lug pins.
The following steps give a step-by-step guide on how to change a Moto 360 band.
Removing The Old Strap
- Place the Moto360 face down on a soft cloth.
- Slide the metal latch on one band towards the center to release the pin from the watch.
- Gently bend the band away from the watch to remove it.
- Repeat the process for the other band.
Installing The New Strap
- Take one band and insert its pin into the strap-hole in the watch.
- Slide the latch on the strap towards the center and insert the second pin into the other hole.
- Tug gently to ensure that it is secure.
- Repeat with the other strap.
Tip: Endeavor to keep the band with the buckle on the top side of the watch.