Your Moto 360 (Gen 3) includes 20mm Quick-release bands which are designed to be swapped out easily.
To remove the watch band:
- Place your Moto360 face down on a soft cloth.
- Slide the metal latch on one band toward the center of the band to release its pin from the watch.
- Then gently angle the band away from the watch to remove it. Repeat with the other band.
- To attach the watch band: Take one band and insert the pin on the side opposite the latch into the hole in the watch.
- Slide the latch toward the center of the band and insert its pin into the other hole. Tug gently to ensure the band is secure. Repeat with the other band.
Tip: Make sure the band with the buckle is on the top side of the watch.