To activate the Google Assistant on the Moto 360 smartwatch, follow this procedure:
- Long-press the *crown until the device vibrates and you see the assistant screen
- Click the microphone button.
- Give a command or ask a question.
Alternatively, step one can be replaced by using wake words like "OK Google" or " Hey Google."
*The Crown is the top button found at the side of the watch.
What Can the Google Assistant Do?
Before making a command, it is necessary to know what tasks Google Assistant can and cannot handle. Below is a list of what this feature can do.
The Google Assistant can:
- Control timers, alarms, and reminders
- Sync with your calendars, emails, and other personal tools
- Find and display online information, including news, directions, and places of interest
- Translate text in real-time
- Read your updates aloud
- Control other devices and operate a smart home
- Send messages to your contacts or schedule appointments
- Launch installed apps