The Moto360 battery-life is quite durable. With full use, it lasts for 24hrs after a complete charge. However, user habits may damage the battery and cause it to drain out faster than estimated. Some of such activities include:
- Using charging accessories not approved by the manufacturer.
- Leaving numerous apps and features on even when they are not in use.
To view the active power-consuming apps, follow this procedure:
- Open the Wear OS app on your phone
- Scroll down and tap on Advanced settings
- Select Watch battery
- Check if there are any apps that are draining the battery.
Recommendations For a Better Battery Life
To enjoy a long-lasting battery, it is advisable to follow these recommendations:
#• Close every app that is not in use, especially those that drain the battery faster
#• If you are using a 3rd party app (like Facer), we recommend you use a watch face per day till you find the one that consumes the least power.
You may contact our customer support if you need any assistance regarding the battery life of your device.