Due to several possible reasons, a user may desire to block an app from displaying its notifications. These steps below will show you how to go about it.
- Open the notification window on your watch. To do this, swipe right from the left end of the screen.
- Hold the message for a few seconds until the "Block Notification" option appears.
- Select "Block Notification."
To reverse the above setting and unblock the application from giving notifications, follow these instructions:
- Swipe down on the watch face from the top end.
- Tap on "Apps & notifications" > "App notifications."
- Select Show all.
- Choose the app you'll like to change notifications settings.
- Enable the app that was formerly blocked from sending message alerts.