Your Moto360 can automatically connect to saved WiFi networks when it loses its connection with your phone.
Follow these steps to turn on WiFi:
- If your Moto 360's screen is dim, tap it to wake it up.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings. If you don't see it immediately, swipe left
- Scroll down, tap Connectivity, then click on WiFi.
- If WiFi is set to off, tap it to switch to Automatic.
The Moto 360 cannot connect to WiFi networks that take you to a page before connecting. For example, WiFi networks at places like hotels or coffee shops.
It also can't connect to 5GHz networks.