The Moto 360 smartwatch allows users to set notifications as they'll prefer it. Using several settings they can choose to turn off notifications, mute them, or prevent them from turning on the watch's display light.
Turn On Phone Notifications on the Watch
Users can block or unblock their smartwatches from receiving alerts from their phone apps. To do that, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Wear OS app on your phone.
- Click the Enable button next to the notification row.
Theatre Mode- Turn off Notification and Display
The theatre mode turns off the watch's display and blocks it from coming on even when an alert or notification enters. However, that does not stop the watch from ringing or vibrating when the notification enters. To activate this mode, here is the procedure:
- Swipe down from the top of the watch face.
- From there, swipe left to activate Theater mode.
DND Mode- Mute Notifications
The Do-Not-Disturb mode ultimately blocks the notification from making any entrance. It disables the device from ringing, vibrating, or displaying its screen light with incoming messages.
To mute notifications on your Moto 360 Gen 3., follow these instructions:
- Swipe down the screen from the top.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb icon. The DND sign looks the one that looks like a minus sign.
- The s icon will appear on the screen face to confirm that the watch is muted.