The website, www.moto360.com, has numerous support articles contained in the Help Center. These write-ups give detailed information about the Moto360 devices and how to use them optimally. Added to that, it provides answers to several FAQs and other likely questions and situations that may arise. Hence, we advise you to check through the Help Center for answers to your questions before contacting a support agent.
To find the information you seek, you may search for related topics on the Support Page.
The Help Center Main Page
The support center home page holds numerous articles regarding several topics and issues. To get help on a specific area, search for relevant posts by using the search box at the top of the page.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to go about it.
- Visit the website, www.moto360.com.
- Navigate to the bottom of the homepage and select "Support." That will open the Help Center page.
- Input your keyword or question into the search box at the top of the screen. A list of related articles will appear.
- Select the article topic most-relevant to your need.
- You may also locate a piece of specific information on the support piece by searching the document with more specific keywords.
Quick Search Tips
- Use short keywords instead of long questions. That provides a wider range of help articles for your use.
- Adjust your keywords to get even better search results.
- Visit "Similar Articles" to find links to other relevant articles.